Want a way to go from beginner to pro with your Scan N Cut in easy steps?
Maybe you are new or have had your Scan N Cut awhile and find it all a ‘bit scary’.
Perhaps you’ve already tried, but just can’t seem to make it work?
This will help!
A free course – Brother Scan N Cut Basics – limited offer.
This newly created video course is a step-by-step introduction to using your Scan N Cut. It has been designed especially for YOU!
The course will show you how to use your Scan N Cut machine from the very start with minimal fuss and bother, allowing you to create beautiful and cuttable designs.
What do you need?
- Scan N Cut machine.
- 1 x A4 card-stock (or more if you would like)
Brother Scan N Cut Basics
- Introduction to your Scan N Cut
- Changing settings on your Scan N Cut
- Calibration and wifi
- Add shapes on your Scan N Cut
- Duplicate on your Scan N Cut
- Flip and rotate on your Scan N Cut
- Loading your mat in your Scan N Cut
- A look at your cutting blade
- Setting up the drawing tool on your Scan N Cut
- The Universal Pen Holder for your Scan N Cut
- Using zoom on your Scan N Cut
- Joining Text on your Scan N Cut
- Welding shapes on your Scan N Cut
- How to save on your Scan N Cut
- Scan and Cut
- Scan to Data
- Let’s make some projects
These butterflies were cut out from a pixabay.com FREE image. They were scanned, then cut out using the various features in your Scan N Cut.
This is covered in the Brother Scan N Cut Basics course.
Join me in the facebook group Scan N Cut ~ Let’s Create With Sue.
AND like my facebook page Create With Sue