Hi, I’m Sue!
Welcome to Create With Sue.
My goal is to inspire you in your creative journey and remove some of the frustrations you may find on the way.
The focus of the site is using cutting machines, in particular, the Brother Scan N Cut and also the design software that works with it. This includes Canvas Workspace and SCAL 5.
You will find step by step guides to create projects and FREE access to the library for you to download the project files enabling you to make the projects with me. I hope you enjoy them. I have had fun creating them for you.
Techie tips to step you through using your cutting machine. Tech problems can be so frustrating however I love tech stuff….here to help!
You are able to follow me and learn from my mistakes…so you don’t have to make them! Being creative is a journey. Learning leads on to more learning… and what I have found is often you cannot learn without making mistakes! Believe me ~ I have made plenty!
Posts You May Like
- Baby Card – Brother Scan N Cut
- What is a CWPRJ file?
- Canvas Workspace – Print to Cut
- Scan N Cut – Guide For Beginners
- Threaded Christmas Tree Card – Scan N Cut
- Christmas Gift Box – Scan N Cut
- Make a Rose Card – Brother Foil Kit
- 3D Flower Tri-Fold Card – Create it!
- Which Scan N Cut Mat You Need
- Scan N Cut and Cricut – which one?
- Cut multiple colors on one mat – Scan N Cut DX
- How to add a design – Scan N Cut DX
- How to weld on your Scan N Cut
- How To Set Up Half Cut – Scan N Cut
- Set up Your WIFI on your Scan N Cut DX
If you don’t have the password you can receive it by entering your details on the form below.
Scan N Cut Basics Free Course
This video course is a step-by-step introduction to using your Scan N Cut. It has been designed especially for YOU!
The course will show you how to use your Scan N Cut machine from the very start with minimal fuss and bother. This will allow you to create beautiful, cuttable designs.
Take a look at these butterflies. How you can do this is covered in the course.
They have all been cut from a free image downloaded from Pixabay.com. The butterfly was printed and then scanned with the Scan N Cut. Alternatively, you could use your stamps.
These are variations available to you using the Scan feature of your Scan N Cut. The scanning feature is what makes this cutting machine unique!
Join me in the facebook group Scan N Cut ~ Let’s Create With Sue.
AND like my facebook page Create With Sue