I am in the process of updating the downloadable Free e-book “Where To Find Fonts”.
Once I have updated the e-book I will provide access to it when it has been re-released.
While you are waiting I have a great post with similar information on it called Tips For Finding Free Fonts. You will find a list of free websites that offer free fonts.
In the post, you will find information on:
- how to install fonts
- tips for using fonts with your cutting machine. Some fonts are not as cutting machine friendly as others.
- how to work out what the name of a font that you love and want to use is.
There are lots of tutorials on the Create With Sue website which has been designed to help crafters learn. Please check them out, particularly if you are a Scan N Cut user. Tutorials cover creating great craft projects with a focus on learning to use Canvas Workspace and your Scan N Cut.
List of latest posts
- A Guide To Free SVG Files
- Tools To Create Score Lines- Scan N Cut
- Adjusting the Cutting Depth on Your Scan N Cut
- Make Your Own Easter Mandala Card
- Zoom 3D Puff HTV – Tips for best results
Join me on Facebook
Join me in the Scan N Cut – Let’s Create With Sue Facebook group.
I would love to see you there.
Scan N Cut Basics Course
Would you like to learn how to use your Scan N Cut to gain the most from it?
A free course is available for you – check out what is on offer!